Marquis Vs. Coleman Vs. Hotsprings

Brulan1

Stay away from coleman, problems are plentiful. and what would those problems be? I certainly beg to differ. Coleman by maax makes a quality spa and backs it up with a great warranty. have you bought one recently and had problems, do you retail them, have you had a bad experience with a dealer. Please elaborate if you don't mind.

Stay away from coleman, problems are plentiful. and what would those problems be? I certainly beg to differ. Coleman by maax makes a quality spa and backs it up with a great warranty. have you bought one recently and had problems, do you retail them, have you had a bad experience with a dealer. Please elaborate if you don't mind.

Our Coleman dealer closed a couple years ago. I service there tubs now.

Our Coleman dealer closed a couple years ago. I service there tubs now.

I am a coleman tech as well, so what do you feel are the plentiful problems? Like any manufacturer out there with a lot of tubs in the field there are going to be warranty calls. Is there one pattern of problems in Particular?

I am a coleman tech as well, so what do you feel are the plentiful problems? Like any manufacturer out there with a lot of tubs in the field there are going to be warranty calls. Is there one pattern of problems in Particular?

I like them all but I do sell coleman and we dont have many problems with the new ones. The old ones have problems because of the full foam an wooden frames. They rot and decay. Has anyone actually tried a Coleman? The marquis and hotsprings guy have tried a coleman? I tried hotsprings and was pretty impressed at night, and the marquis I wasn't as impressed

All three spas are good quality spas, wet test, find the one that suits your needs & budget best. Check the dealers reputation, and make your descision. By the way I sell HotSprings.

I think I lost a sale to the grandee. When the guy came in to wet test the 700series I overfilled the spa and the woman was short and floated like a cork. The ultimate descision came down to the woman making the decision. The husband and the sun wanted the Coleman more. It was the 2nd time they wet tested. Oh well I'll make sure to have the spa properly filled. Also they finally made the moto message with two stream lines rather than one up and down the back. On the other hand I did sell another couple the 480 coleman over the grandee 2 days ago. Man hotsprings is a fight but marquis doesn't seem to be a match from all my years of experience. I recomend people with limited space the triangle spa. I learned something this time.

I think I lost a sale to the grandee. When the guy came in to wet test the 700series I overfilled the spa and the woman was short and floated like a cork. The ultimate descision came down to the woman making the decision. The husband and the sun wanted the Coleman more. It was the 2nd time they wet tested. Oh well I'll make sure to have the spa properly filled. Also they finally made the moto message with two stream lines rather than one up and down the back. On the other hand I did sell another couple the 480 coleman over the grandee 2 days ago. Man hotsprings is a fight but marquis doesn't seem to be a match from all my years of experience. I recomend people with limited space the triangle spa. I learned something this time.

I have Both Coleman & marquis dealers as close competitors. I don't knock them, and to my knowledge they return the favour. We are still all in business and have lots of happy customers. I don't consider selling to be a fight. If my customers like me and like my product for what it is then I did my job.

I have Both Coleman & marquis dealers as close competitors. I don't knock them, and to my knowledge they return the favour. We are still all in business and have lots of happy customers. I don't consider selling to be a fight. If my customers like me and like my product for what it is then I did my job.

That is why you have also been in business for a while. We have been around since 1967 and been dealing with coleman since 1985. We sold hotsprings 1st in 1984 but liked coleman better. YOu are absolutely right