D1 Diplomat Neckflex Jet Pillows?

hoopy

How good/bad are the NeckFlex jet pillows? Do they last? Any comments on these at all? Thanks.

someone had a problem with there pillow falling off and having a hard time finding that little tiny clip. I dont think it is something that should make your final decision though

:D Hoopy, I have been using my diplomat almost daily since Nov.1st and here is what I've observed. The neck jets are powerful, adjustable and the pillows are comfortable. I love the fact that they can be raised or lowered to accomodate different height people, too. I adjust mine several times in the course of my soaks, picking on different muscle groups and the different ways you can sit in their lounge chairs. I have 4-5 positions I sit in, in the lounger alone. The therapy seat kick b_tt !!! You won't believe how it massages your poor, aching muscles. I'll tell you this Hoopy, the neck jet pillows are put to the paces here and they perform like a thoroughbred (sp). Don't let a couple stories make you wonder otherwise. Gotta run..it's spa time........LOL :P

A rain shower in Michigan in February cut my spa time in half. Not so much the rain as the distant thunder. Oh well. :lol::angry::wacko: At any rate, I tried out every seat and, like a great theater, there's not a bad seat in the house. The ONLY problem I had tonite was that with both motors on high, the colored light cover blew off. Now, that's no big deal to me. Especially when I could pop it back on and it stayed there. Let me know if you need any other assistance with your new purchase. I can't stop raving..... :P:lol:^_^;)

You read that? Where? I think I read that Coleman was a very average spa too but I don't normally go around saying that.

Someone on this forum stated that they had problems with the D1 pillows and that they do not serve a purpose but they loved the tub. Not a bad tub at all :blink:

• 3 weeks later...

Someone on this forum stated that they had problems with the D1 pillows and that they do not serve a purpose but they loved the tub. Not a bad tub at all :blink:

I sold a D1 to my neighbor his neck jets are very loud, and he has a real hard time adjusting the pillow while he is in the tub. when I adjust the pillow it has a hard time staying in the track. The rest of the tube runs pretty good.

TBK.

I sold a D1 to my neighbor his neck jets are very loud, and he has a real hard time adjusting the pillow while he is in the tub. when I adjust the pillow it has a hard time staying in the track. The rest of the tube runs pretty good.

TBK.

I think the neckflex pillow is kinda gimicky as once it is set you pretty much leave it be, and as it ages the tubing becomes a bit brittle but it's an easy fix. But it is a very unique idea and is just one more thing that's nice to have if you want it.

I think the neckflex pillow is kinda gimicky as once it is set you pretty much leave it be, and as it ages the tubing becomes a bit brittle but it's an easy fix. But it is a very unique idea and is just one more thing that's nice to have if you want it.

Have you ever sat in a lounge where the neck rest doesn't fit where you head is?

Have you ever sat in a lounge where the neck rest doesn't fit where you head is?

As a matter of fact I have one in my back yard. It fits my wife great but is a bit low for me. She never uses that seat. But company does and it fits 99% of them fine for a soak. I didn't say it was a bad idea I just said if it were in my tub it would probably never move, to each his own.

That is the one and only issue with the neckflex jet pillow, other than trying to say the damn name of the thing 5 times quickly. I've sold D1 and can honestly say I picked the tub apart and after time that is all I've found to go wrong with the pillow system is the tubing deteriorating. ;)

That is the one and only issue with the neckflex jet pillow, other than trying to say the damn name of the thing 5 times quickly. I've sold D1 and can honestly say I picked the tub apart and after time that is all I've found to go wrong with the pillow system is the tubing deteriorating. ;)

That neck flex pillow hopper is like a comfort collar from other spa's except the compfort collar isn't flimsy. On the other hand the neck flex allows any size person to use without being cramped.