Ecosmarte Oxidizer

Brulan1

Am I to understand that there aren't valid tests of safety for this particular system rated for spa use specifically and that is why they are priced less for now? Are you suggesting that (if I were looking for a spa) that I would want to purchase this system now (jump on the good deal band-wagon) because the price hasn't been increased yet due to not being able to provide the health and safety results for the sanitation system? I'd like to think I have missunderstood you. I'd love some clarification on this.

My point is the longer you stay with a supplier the better the relationship. For instance no other spa company will give us a 1/2 million dollar credit. By staying with a particular company when small till growth you get the benefit of paying less for the spa or after time the ecosmarte unit as opposed to waiting till jump on the band wagon and not benefit because prices will be so low with the good relationship aspect that it can undersell anyone else for the same product online especially being that customers are extremely savvy and only get smarter. The Quality of the Ecosmarte and the testing has been done for pools and ended up very successful at least here in the North East. :rolleyes:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic