And The Winner Is?

hamburger

After months of looking, testing and dealing we decided one the Dimension One Diplomat. Nothing else in the price range ($5285) came close. It's as powerful as an elephant. The high speed jets are incredible and as soooooooooothing as a momma's voice. We got the stiple shell with matching light brown top. The dealer set it up and came back the next day to see how we were enjoying it? How's that for service? All I can say is, what an awesome spa. I wish I didn't have to work.... spare time is always in the tub, LOL. Thanks to all who helped us decide.

After months of looking, testing and dealing we decided one the Dimension One Diplomat. Nothing else in the price range ($5285) came close. It's as powerful as an elephant. The high speed jets are incredible and as soooooooooothing as a momma's voice. We got the stiple shell with matching light brown top. The dealer set it up and came back the next day to see how we were enjoying it? How's that for service? All I can say is, what an awesome spa. I wish I didn't have to work.... spare time is always in the tub, LOL. Thanks to all who helped us decide.

Congrats, D1 makes a nice spa. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for many years.

Glad to see another happy spa owner join the ranks! We have a Vita ourselves, although our friends have a D1 and love it (they're the ones who convinced us to consider a hot tub in the first place). Before ours was installed, I wondered if we would get bored with it in a few months. Ha! We're in that thing almost every day!! I can't imagine life without it. Sounds like your dealer is a good one, too. That will be helpful down the road, as you'll probably have all sorts of questions. Enjoy your spa and welcome to the cult. ^_^

Congrats on your purchase and hope you enjoy your spa as much as we enjoy ours. I've found it's a great place to unwind with the family and spend quality time. My wife and i are in it together almost daily after the kids go down and we enjoy this time together as we don't get much time to ourselves being busy raising children, working, etc. Enjoy your hot water!

Congrats on your purchase and hope you enjoy your spa as much as we enjoy ours. I've found it's a great place to unwind with the family and spend quality time. My wife and i are in it together almost daily after the kids go down and we enjoy this time together as we don't get much time to ourselves being busy raising children, working, etc. Enjoy your hot water!

Dont forget to try it naked!