Biggest Difference Between Cd And Uv O3's

Hot N Wet

Spatech and the Stallion, it's nice to see such pleasantries when agreeing to dissagree! :wub:

I looked up some info. that may be of assistance.

Check out:

balboa-instruments.com

products

hot tub

ozone

This should lead you to the page explaining the "smart start" technology specifically the electronic ignition vs. the standard iron ballast found in many uv-bulb type ozonators. It also explains what a plasma cell uv lamp is all about. With over 100,000 tested flawless starts... sounds good to me for an ozonator. Although there are sustems available now that I like even more than ozonators. (ozonator... that's from the Terminator movies right? haha!)

Hope this helps! :D

oh, and I'm not the most technically savvy individual but replacing this type of bulb is pretty straight forward. Disconnect... and re-connect in the same spot. The directions are very easy to understand if you ever need to replace one... although the balboa one seems to last many years.

Spatech and the Stallion, it's nice to see such pleasantries when agreeing to dissagree! :wub:

I looked up some info. that may be of assistance.

Check out:

balboa-instruments.com

products

hot tub

ozone

This should lead you to the page explaining the "smart start" technology specifically the electronic ignition vs. the standard iron ballast found in many uv-bulb type ozonators. It also explains what a plasma cell uv lamp is all about. With over 100,000 tested flawless starts... sounds good to me for an ozonator. Although there are sustems available now that I like even more than ozonators. (ozonator... that's from the Terminator movies right? haha!)

Hope this helps! :D

oh, and I'm not the most technically savvy individual but replacing this type of bulb is pretty straight forward. Disconnect... and re-connect in the same spot. The directions are very easy to understand if you ever need to replace one... although the balboa one seems to last many years.

Not all ozone's are bulbs. Some have liquid plasma cells. There is a big difference.

:angry: haha

Not all ozone's are bulbs. Some have liquid plasma cells. There is a big difference.

:angry: haha

Brulan,

Thank you for your comment. I understand that there are many different types of ozonators. I was specifically directing toward a website that gave information regarding that specific one.

I'm not sure what your motivation is in placing an angry face with a HAHA behind it but you may want to read a comment that I just posted under the exo-smart topic.

If you would like to explain the "big difference" to all of us, I'm sure that it would be benificial. Are there web sites that you can refer us to that will help explain these differences?

Brulan,

Thank you for your comment. I understand that there are many different types of ozonators. I was specifically directing toward a website that gave information regarding that specific one.

I'm not sure what your motivation is in placing an angry face with a HAHA behind it but you may want to read a comment that I just posted under the exo-smart topic.

If you would like to explain the "big difference" to all of us, I'm sure that it would be benificial. Are there web sites that you can refer us to that will help explain these differences?

www.ecosmarte.com

I also explained the hurdle initally to get started. I dont have long face for you. You are a nice person and very explainatory so dont flatter yourself :rolleyes:

www.ecosmarte.com

I also explained the hurdle initally to get started. I dont have long face for you. You are a nice person and very explainatory so dont flatter yourself :rolleyes:

The eco-smarte website mentioned a "clearwater" spa in the spa testimonials. Sounds familiar.

Flatter myself? No worries there... I'm just researching information just like everybody else.