Baquaspa?

SmilinBare

I have to agree. I have been using BaquaSpa since I got my Sundance Capri a couple of months ago, and while it's not perfect, the water is crystal clear and feels great. I have tried doing a great deal of Internet research to discover the "perfect" water maintenance system, and it obviously doesn't exist. Both Chlorine and Bromine have their positive and negative qualities as does BaquaSpa, but I don't have any smell, the water feels great, it's easy to use. On the negative side, it's relatively expensive (although after spending so many thousands on my Sundance, I'm not about to compromise on water quality because of a few bucks), and brown "peanut butter gook" does appear a little in the filter bucket. My wife also finds that her lungs are bothered by the misting when the air blowers are on, not terribly uncommon with BaquaSpa. Even with that, we are happy with it so far. My tub is indoors so Bromine is contraindicated for that, and most people who use Chlorine do report "slight chlorine smell." I know, Waterbear, if done correctly there shouldn't be any smell, but there shouldn't be war in the middle east either. I think that there's also a tendency for each of us to tout the method we use as the best in order to justify it, but bottom line is you don't have to be a salesman to appreciate the BaquaSpa system.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to agree. I have been using BaquaSpa since I got my Sundance Capri a couple of months ago, and while it's not perfect, the water is crystal clear and feels great. I have tried doing a great deal of Internet research to discover the "perfect" water maintenance system, and it obviously doesn't exist. Both Chlorine and Bromine have their positive and negative qualities as does BaquaSpa, but I don't have any smell, the water feels great, it's easy to use. On the negative side, it's relatively expensive (although after spending so many thousands on my Sundance, I'm not about to compromise on water quality because of a few bucks), and brown "peanut butter gook" does appear a little in the filter bucket. My wife also finds that her lungs are bothered by the misting when the air blowers are on, not terribly uncommon with BaquaSpa. Even with that, we are happy with it so far. My tub is indoors so Bromine is contraindicated for that, and most people who use Chlorine do report "slight chlorine smell." I know, Waterbear, if done correctly there shouldn't be any smell, but there shouldn't be war in the middle east either. I think that there's also a tendency for each of us to tout the method we use as the best in order to justify it, but bottom line is you don't have to be a salesman to appreciate the BaquaSpa system.

The perfect water system does exist. It is much better on your spa and your skin than Baqua or any other standard systems. It does cost money to use it.

• 13 years later...