D1 Venture Or Caldera Tahitian?

corvette

I am now at the end of my research for the purchase of my 1st spa.

It will be an outdoors in colorado.

I visit and try a couple of spa and use this forum for the research.

At the end I am hesitating between the D1 venture or the Caldera Tahitian.

The venture has the optional full foam, the optional CD ozonator, and a LED light.

what do you think?

thanks

I am now at the end of my research for the purchase of my 1st spa.

It will be an outdoors in colorado.

I visit and try a couple of spa and use this forum for the research.

At the end I am hesitating between the D1 venture or the Caldera Tahitian.

The venture has the optional full foam, the optional CD ozonator, and a LED light.

what do you think?

thanks

I think they are both from good spa makers. Have you wet tested? I would go with the CD ozone over any UV option they may give you. The LED lights are nice, not completely necessary but defintiely nice. Both should be full foam and will be pretty good at insulating. Try them out, get a feel for the dealers and how well they'll care for your needs after the sale and good luck.

I think they are both from good spa makers. Have you wet tested? I would go with the CD ozone over any UV option they may give you. The LED lights are nice, not completely necessary but defintiely nice. Both should be full foam and will be pretty good at insulating. Try them out, get a feel for the dealers and how well they'll care for your needs after the sale and good luck.

both have CD ozonator and both have the full foam./

I already tried the tahitian I feel confortable everywhere except in the lounger.

I will try the Venture this afternoon.

Thanks for your answer.

both have CD ozonator and both have the full foam./

I already tried the tahitian I feel confortable everywhere except in the lounger.

I will try the Venture this afternoon.

Thanks for your answer.

After your wet test you should know what is best for you. Personally I do not care for the Caldera jets but if you like them than thats all that matters. Both spas are made from respected manufactures.

What don't you like about the Caldera jets? Are they too strong for you or do you not like something else about them? Maybe you are a moto guy?

After your wet test you should know what is best for you. Personally I do not care for the Caldera jets but if you like them than thats all that matters. Both spas are made from respected manufactures.

What don't you like about the Caldera jets? Are they too strong for you or do you not like something else about them? Maybe you are a moto guy?

I found in my wet testing the Caldera jets to be to small, creating an illusion of being stronger but rather than getting deep therapy instead I got itchy skin but you or someone else might find them to be just right.

Yes, it does look like Caldera uses quite a few small jets in most of thier spas. What jet system did you like the best?

I found in my wet testing the Caldera jets to be to small, creating an illusion of being stronger but rather than getting deep therapy instead I got itchy skin but you or someone else might find them to be just right.

Yes, it does look like Caldera uses quite a few small jets in most of thier spas. What jet system did you like the best?

For me after wet testing. I liked the Marquis but D-1 has some similar jets. Marquis has a jet that puts out 40 gallons of water per minute for a Hi Flow massage that you can stay in front of with out getting itchy and that is what worked for me. I thought I would buy the Caldera until I wet tested but for ME I just found it to make me itchy.

I thought I would buy the Caldera until I wet tested but for ME I just found it to make me itchy.

That's why we always say wet test. I've seen many people prefer the Caldera jet intensity and others say just the opposite. I've seen people complain about the Marquis tri-zone yet someone else will say that's what they like best. Same with Hot Springs, Sundance etc. yet they all sell a ton of spas and they all offer wet tests that end up selling their spas. I used to give my opinion more about what I think is best but have learned that you can't explain to someone what THEY are going to like because we all see things a little differently.

That's why we always say wet test. I've seen many people prefer the Caldera jet intensity and others say just the opposite. I've seen people complain about the Marquis tri-zone yet someone else will say that's what they like best. Same with Hot Springs, Sundance etc. yet they all sell a ton of spas and they all offer wet tests that end up selling their spas. I used to give my opinion more about what I think is best but have learned that you can't explain to someone what THEY are going to like because we all see things a little differently.

Yes, you are so right, your own wet test will let you know how a spa really feels to you.

• 1 month later...