Marquis SA Reward vs. Jacuzzi j345

Guest RC

We are currently trying to decide between the Marquis Silver Anniversary Reward and the Jacuzzi J345. We have wet tested both spas and there are +'s and -'s for both. Both dealers seem similar in terms of service and support

We were quoted $6795 for the Marquis including steps, lifter, $100 credit for chemicals, upgraded lights, delivery and setup. We were quoted $6200 for the J345 which included the spa, lifter, delivery and setup.

Do the prices seem in line and what can people tell me about their experiences with either model? I'm not looking for dealer comments both rather from actual owners.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

RC

Guest Longfellow

I think your prices are very fair. I think you are getting more spa with the Marquis. 44 jets to 25. Seven years on the cabinet warranty as well as 3 years on the cover, light bulbs, fuses, ozonator all of those things are only warrantied to be good at time of delivery with Jacuzzi.