Who Makes Sundance Ozonators ?

I Need a Spa

If your spa isnt ozone ready then you are in for a fun time. If it is then its pretty easy. i dont know what kind of ozonator Sundance uses, but they all do the same thing, just find one that fits in your cabinet and one that you like.

Not all ozonators are created equal. Some are UV and some are CD. The UV type put out much less ozone and need a bulb change every 12-18 months or they become useless. The CD (which I certainly prefer) put out much more ozone but some require a chip change every year or so, some do not. Ask lots of questions and find out what you're getting before you make a decision based on price alone thinking they're all the same.

Not all ozonators are created equal. Some are UV and some are CD. The UV type put out much less ozone and need a bulb change every 12-18 months or they become useless. The CD (which I certainly prefer) put out much more ozone but some require a chip change every year or so, some do not. Ask lots of questions and find out what you're getting before you make a decision based on price alone thinking they're all the same.

I can answer my own question now. Eclipse make the CD Ozonators for Sundance, and it looks like Del ozone makes Eclipse. I could be wrong, but they look exactly the same.

Sundance p/n 6473-126 is available for $138.50. (www.spaandpoolsource.com)

(I can't find the part my dealer wanted to sell me 6473-125.)

Any of you Sundance dealers have any info on that p/n? What's the difference?