Maax spa serie460 (CODE OHH)

P-O

Hello!

My problem start with an HOt code. I read a similar topic here and I do a reset with my dip switch (switch A1 up) then my tub relay click 4 times and  the code HOt disapear. Now I have putdown de dipswitch A1 to OFF and i have a OHH code flashing. My circulation pump runs 1 min then shot down. As i read here…i only need to wait for it and the spa will reset…i’ll wait but if you have suggestion i’ll take it! 

Thank you guys and sorry for my english!

Thank you for your answer! I did it and the code is always there. 😕 Do you know if there is a trick for rebooting all the board? When I put the spa in test mode, i’m not able to do anything with the controle pad…all is locked. Thank you!

On 5/15/2023 at 5:49 PM, P-O said:

good for both.

What were the readings?

Why remove the board? Did you secure the nut beneath the heater tab before loosening the nut on top? Be sure to do so on installation as it can twist the terminal post and crack the seal, leading to heater failure. 

On 5/14/2023 at 9:11 PM, RDspaguy said:

It's either a flow restriction or a sensor/heater issue. 

If it's not a sensor...

Do you have good flow from the heat return? 

Remove heater tube and look inside for scale/debris. One sensor is very close to the element, and a buildup connecting them can lead to a sensor error.

Hello! Thanks for your answer! So here i am….I called a new Pcboard…and 6 hours later the SAME CODE COME BACK 😪😪😪OHH….

So a lot of you talk about flow…i putt some air in the jets, and i by pass the flow ball (see picture)… and nothing to do…my spa is still locked in OHH…i’m deseperate…the board cost to me 750$!!!!  :(

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I also have a Max 460 with a constant OHH code after a night with the cover off and likely a dirty filter not helping by reducing the flow.  The OHH will not clear even with the filters out and a cold full tub.

Any help would be appreciated and did you solve you OHH code?

Thanks Michael