Voucher Oucher

spa Dr.

• 3 weeks later...

Just wondering if anyone has heard what is going on with master spas rebate program?

I received a claim from the US Bankrupty Court last week. The consumer Trust has claimed bankruptcy.

After all I have read over the past year I didn't think I was going to get a refund. I'am now in a class action lawsuit against them RSK

I received a claim from the US Bankrupty Court last week. The consumer Trust has claimed bankruptcy.

After all I have read over the past year I didn't think I was going to get a refund. I'am now in a class action lawsuit against them RSK

I am sure some of the Master spas supporters will quickly chime to ask that they quit getting picked on, mean while the company continues to mis lead consumers (been to a spa show lately ) and use deceitful marketing programs instead of just competing based on its products merits.

I am sure some of the Master spas supporters will quickly chime to ask that they quit getting picked on, mean while the company continues to mis lead consumers (been to a spa show lately ) and use deceitful marketing programs instead of just competing based on its products merits.

There was a Pool and Spa Show April of 2004 in Novi, MI where 15 plus pool and spa dealers set up to sell there product. The local master spa dealer ran TV, Radio, and Newspaper ads that same weekend saying that the Pool and Spa Show had been moved to a different location (where of couse only Master Spa was selling there product). Talk about deceitful sales tacktics. What a shameful company.

There was a Pool and Spa Show April of 2004 in Novi, MI where 15 plus pool and spa dealers set up to sell there product. The local master spa dealer ran TV, Radio, and Newspaper ads that same weekend saying that the Pool and Spa Show had been moved to a different location (where of couse only Master Spa was selling there product). Talk about deceitful sales tacktics. What a shameful company.

Now that's LOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Yet this happens and happens and some who have bought a Master feel the need to question the integrity of those who call them on it and this can be when there are 4,5,6 or more people all telling the same story. But the Master defenders come out act as though there a conspiracy against them.

Yet this happens and happens and some who have bought a Master feel the need to question the integrity of those who call them on it and this can be when there are 4,5,6 or more people all telling the same story. But the Master defenders come out act as though there a conspiracy against them.

The Novi Michigan show that you are talking about was true. As a MS dealer if you noticed there was a Master dealer at that show. One dealer did those misleading ads. Not all Master dealers operate this way as we are all independent of each other.

The Novi Michigan show that you are talking about was true. As a MS dealer if you noticed there was a Master dealer at that show. One dealer did those misleading ads. Not all Master dealers operate this way as we are all independent of each other.

Thank you for your honesty. I can understand how it must be frustrating for the dealers who do not participate in these programs.

Did the other Master dealer turn that kind of behavior in. I know, the Manufacturer can't police that but they should know what their dealers are doing. then again, what about the shows Master the manufacturer puts on around the country where they deceive people into thinking it's a big show with lots of dealers but in the end it's a Master show run by corporate and maybe SotfTubs or some other small secondary players? Do the dealers complain about such Marketing tactics because it hurts the overall brand to a good degree?

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean by a claim from US Bankrupty Court? When did you submit your claim?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It was a claim form from the US Bankruptcy Court of New York, for a class action case against them in there chapter 11 case

That sounds like posiedon pools and spas. They sell cal and liesure. We have customers that came in and told us that they had lost the whole spa and gave all the money down.

It was a claim form from the US Bankruptcy Court of New York, for a class action case against them in there chapter 11 case

Oh sorry that was that master spa dealer. I know suntek now deals with master spas. Yeah the sherrifs kicked that guy to the curb and alot of people gave deposits to this guy and he dissapeared. Sorry to hear about that. You have to be careful because alot of guys are going under. Next time check the BBB and the NSPI and get refferals from the company before making a purchase