Artesian Fiji Elite foam insulation question

390AMX

Hot tub owner for 33 years, moving on to my 3rd tub.  Narrowed it down to Artesian Fiji Elite and only have one unanswered question since the dealer doesn't know and won't let me open a side panel ($hit dealer, I know).  I am confidant t has full cavity foam insulation.  I need to know if its open cell or closed cell.  I had hard, closed cell on my first tub and that was a bear to fix leaks and plumbing.  Anyone know what kind of foam it is and/or have experience trying to find and fix a leak thru the artesian foam insulation?  

Thanks, I ended up buying the Grand Cayman Elite.  I hate to see the old hot tub warrior go.  I could tell it sensed it was about to be replaced as one of the pneumatic push buttons failed the morning after I made the new purchase!  LOL...