Need system wiring diagram for 2009 Marquis Epic spa

Khon2023

Hello, I recently bought a 2009 Marquis Epic spas (with circuit board: s/n 54278-04x, Marquise MQ2KU EL2 M3).

I'm having trouble with my heater and need to troubleshoot my connections and dip switch settings but I'm missing the control system wiring diagram from the control box lid & so far I can't find this online anywhere.

If anyone can share a picture or .pdf etc. of the system wiring diagram for a 2009 Balboa Marquis Epic spa it would help me out greatly.

If everything is set correctly, I'll probably need a new heater, sensors, &/or a new circuit board, but want to take it one step at a time. I'll attach pics showing the circuit board info., chip, and current dip settings in case it helps. 

Thank you,

-Kenneth

20230227_160640.jpg

20230227_163729.jpg

20230227_155442.jpg

Why would dip switch settings be changed? Once they are set at the factory they should not change. If you are having heating issues describe what is going on with the spa. Disconnect the heater from the circuit board and test for power coming off the board. If the topside heat indicator LED in solid and you have power off the board it is a heater element issue. If you don't have power it is a board issue. Are there any error codes on the topside? Remove the filter until issues is fixed. Take it out of the equation. Is the heating and filtering related pump working and you have water flow moving water?