Jetsetter Heating Q

SpaDSL

Howdy!  I'm also in Florida with a Jetsetter (110V mode)

On 2/13/2023 at 12:00 AM, SpaDSL said:

I need some info on a relatively new Jetsetter spa.  Do the jets turn on automatically when the spa is maintaining its warm temps during cold weather?  (I’m in FL so it’s dipping into the 40s and running spa on winter mode). 

No.  The Jetsetter has a circulation pump which is running whenever the jets are not running.  This allows water to constantly flow (important for the saltwater system if installed, or ozonator system if using that module).  The heater only kicks on when needed and heat eminates from the heater vent at the bottom of the footwell (if you have an ozonator you'll also see bubbles trickling up through).

There is an optional "auto-clean" mode which runs the jets for 10 minutes once a day (to flush water around the spa and prevent water from going stale in the pipes).  From the factory this feature is disabled and must be enabled (at which point the system will run the jets for 10 minutes every 24 hours from the moment it was activated)