Tripping Circuit Breaker

PASpaGuy

2006 Sundance Palermo Hot Tub.   Breaker recently tripped and continues to trip if reset.   Connectors to K7 (is that a relay?) show some burn residue.   When I removed the connectors to K7 the breaker no longer trips and both pumps and lights are working, but the heater does not appear to be .   From some initial research I think K7 is the "Heater In" connection point.     Does this sound like a bad heater?   Anything else to test?   Also, who decided it was a good design decision to put the heater behind the circuit box?

Thanks in advance for any guidance. 

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1745.jpg

Definitely looks like a blown heater relay based on the back of the board.   Thanks again for pointing me in the right direction.

What is a reasonable price I should expect to pay a electronics repair shop?  Do you usually need to provide the relay to them?, or is this something they may have on hand?

IMG_1760.jpg