Protection Mode 2013 Hot Springs Prodigy

I have a 2013 Hot Springs Prodigy with 230V that has provided solid service until recently.  Protection Mode issues presented and I have taken following steps:  1) replaced filters (PM remained) 2) replaced thermistors (PM  remained) 3) replaced heater (PM initially went away then 24 hours later returned) 4) researched issue and read that sometimes led light sometimes causes PM issues so I disconnected led plug (PM went away for 24 hours and returned). 

Did observe good circulation flow and 230 on multi meter. 
Any suggestions for what I could do next to resolve this very frustrating situation!  Thanks in advance 

Anytime you have issue or error code always remove the filter and run without until issue is fixed. Take them out of the equation. Even if they are new. How long ago was it when you installed the sensors? Do you have an ACE cell or ozone if so disconnect it for now. If you have tested the sensors and verified they are working properly you might need to look at the check valve between the circ pump and heater. If the valve is not operating properly the heater will get starved and go into hi limit. 

Thanks for your assistance.  I installed the sensors in January.  I will unplug the ACE System this evening and update.  Anything particular about the check valve that I can look for?  It is weird to me that I can get the blue light to remain solid for 12-24 hours and then will start flashing.  
Thanks again!

4 hours ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

If you have tested the sensors and verified they are working properly you might need to look at the check valve between the circ pump and heater.

Did you replace the sensor set because of the current issue? If you have good sensors, the filters are out, water level is topped up, all jets are open, circ pump is new not much left. The check value is one option and usually the last option if you have eliminated all others. Just putting it out there. Some valves are spring loaded and some have a flapper inside. They can fail completely or can also get stuck unstuck causing intermittent error. Post photos of the circuit board

I did the sensors as one of the earlier attempt to correct this Protection Mode issue, but the Protection Mode returned within 24-36 hours of replacement.  Filters are out, water is full.  Haven't replaced the circ pump yet as I can see the water circulation in the filter box and coming up from the bottom of the hot tub.  I will upload photos this evening of the circuit board.  

5 hours ago, DelawareBlueHenHottub said:

Haven't replaced the circ pump yet as I can see the water circulation in the filter box and coming up from the bottom of the hot tub. 

Post photos of the circ pump so we can see what you have. The small Laing magnetic drive pumps have been known to start and stop as they wear out. Sorry I though you said you replaced the circ... this is where I would be investigating next.

Whatever you posted above for a photo or link it did not work

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:17 PM, DelawareBlueHenHottub said:

Thanks for your assistance.  I installed the sensors in January.  I will unplug the ACE System this evening and update.  Anything particular about the check valve that I can look for?  It is weird to me that I can get the blue light to remain solid for 12-24 hours and then will start flashing.  
Thanks again!

You can check the check valve to make sure it is clean, free of debris and not restricting water flow in any way. If the check valve is clogged or damaged, it can cause the ACE system to fail. If the check valve appears to be working properly, the problem may be with the power supply or an electrical problem. It is best to have the hot tub inspected by a certified technician to diagnose the problem.