Best way to seal leaking connection

I have a hot tub with a leak at the suction intake at the bottom. I’ve attached a picture of the exit part that is leaking. I also attached another picture showing the exterior shell. It appears the leak is coming between the fiberglass and hardware that is mounted. I suppose it needs to be resealed. What is the best way to do this?

many thanks!

CE6784B5-85D7-4DB9-AAD2-C0348C835570.jpeg

90D5A99A-5CFE-4A2B-9E88-60307DAEFDC9.jpeg

Drain spa, Back off the large white nut on the inside without cutting anything. Push the T fitting forward and clean away the silicone where the white nut was.  Inside the foot well remove the black suction cover and clean away the gasket/O-ring. Once both sides are cleaned up re silicone inside the foot well and also where the white nut is and re tighten the nut. Allow 24 hours for the silicone to set up and fill the spa. I use clear GE marine grade silicone.

• Thanks 1