FLO error after flow switch and circ pump capacitor replacement

BryanJ

Hi, first thanks to all of those who provide advice here, it is been invaluable in getting me this far.  I have a 2014 Sundance 880 series Marin.  I last refilled it about 4 weeks ago and it had been running fine since then until last week.   I had a FLO error last week and found the circulation pump was not operating and the water was not heating.   I shut off the breaker, turned it back on (with filters removed, water level is good)  and could hear the pump hum but it would not pump.  I accessed the pump and was easily able to turn it manually.  I pulled the pump's capacitor and found it to be bad so I replaced the capacitor and replaced the flow switch as well.  The circulation pump is now running again (great flow coming out of the waterfall, sounds normal/quiet) but I still get the FLO error and therefore no heat.   Water level is good, and I removed the filter to rule that out as the cause.  I can see the terminals in the flow switch making contact when the circulation pump is running (though, there is a slight flutter).   I also tried bypassing the flow switch by connecting wires to close the circuit on that sensor, but the FLO error remained.  I am stuck and not sure what to try next.  Any advice would be appreciated!  Thanks,  -Bryan  

1 hour ago, BryanJ said:

I also tried bypassing the flow switch by connecting wires to close the circuit on that sensor, but the FLO error remained. 

Odd that it remained after jumping the wires. Disconnect the flow switch at the circuit board and use a flat head screwdriver on the 2 pins together and see if the flo goes away. 

• Thanks 1