Patio Gazebo - Ideas for heavy duty winter curtains?

Zimma

I bought a 10x10 hard top patio gazebo to cover our hot tub.  It was great in the summer to help regulate the lower temp that the tub was set to because it kept the sun off the cover.  Living in the NE we get hard cold winters and I am looking for a replacement set of curtains, something very heavy duty that will withstand snow and strong winds.  Does anyone have any recommendations?

• 3 months later...
On 11/21/2022 at 5:47 PM, CanadianSpaTech said:

I didn't think about this when I built my deck and gazebo, but after spending time in it, my area and city is windy on most days. NOTE : I do not want to install a fence or cedars - maybe in the future, but not now.

I am looking for ways to cut back on the wind so I can enjoy my outdoor space in the gazebo

Things I have tried :
1) blackout curtains - they just blow inwards with the wind
2) Rolled bamboo curtains - they might redirect the wind, but does not noticeable cut it down

I was going to buy some bamboo fencing - thicker stuff, but I cannot seem to find it - must for a covid shortage.
So I am looking for something for the Gazebo that others have tried and works. Thanks in advance!