Where are HotSpring techs most needed?

Mike223

2 hours ago, CanadianSpaTech said:

Are you looking to go out on your own or work for a dealer?

At this stage, either one. I am fatigued with disorganized companies and empty promises. If I was on my own, I’d only have myself and my customers to be accountable to. Sounds appealing.

Pappy always told me "You will never get rich working for someone else". I make more just showing up at my first job then hourly techs do in half a day. I have the freedom to book jobs for when I want and the freedom to avoid them until it is convenient...lol.   

• Like 2

For questions like these, I like to dig into Google Trends to see where topics are most popular.   There isn't enough data for Hotspring Spas to get much useful information but if you search for Jacuzzi or hot tub, you can see which states search the most for the topic - you can even dig down to the county & city level.  It's a really under-appreciated tool

Naturally this data isn't foolproof, but I've used it many times over the years to determine interest for specific products.

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=hot tub&geo=US

https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?geo=US&q=Jacuzzi

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1