This forum is a waste of time

TheMoneyShot-76

A user forum is only as good as its member base.   My guess for this forum, for the vast majority of folks who register to post a question,  never come back after they resolve their issue.  And there's really only a handful of contributors who post regularly to help people out.  That is not a knock on anyone, or this site -  its just a general observation. My experience with the information and response on this site has been great - and a lot of contributors are experts in tub repair and water chemistry.    I think its just the topical nature of this site - the majority aren't really interested in returning and hanging out in the forum after they get their hot tub / pool issue resolved.  It is what it is.

I don't know about the inflatables section - TBH I've never really looked in there until I saw your post in the recent Topics window.   Maybe you are right, that none of the regular contributors hang out in the inflatables section. 

About your question - I would think if the tub is getting soft over time, it has to be leaking air somewhere. How has it been since your last post? 

• Like 1

Thankyou for reply, it is appreciated.

Yes you are probably correct about the Inflatable section, and tbh that is a shame because these products are increasing in popularity and also the potential to have a host of problems.

I decided to send it back and I'm currently awaiting the delivery of my replacement. I figured that leaking air was a problem that could only ever get worse with time. 

Again, thanks.

• 4 months later...