Dream Maker plug and play

Kim555

I own an older dream maker plug and play hot tub. Jets were pushing water but not pushing air. I thought it may have been the jets. I ordered new jets from the manufacturer in Florida. Replaced them all. Still not working. So I had a hot tub repair guy come to the house.  He checked for an air lock. He believes it may be the air control valve…. Any thoughts? Is it just the small valve or inner part ? There doesn’t appear to be any damage to the air control valve itself….  The repair guy was great, helpful but said he hadn’t worked on an older model of dream maker. Any thoughts or advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. 

828F44FF-808C-40B2-BDF0-BEF045B49F02.jpeg

Edited by Kim555
Photo loaded upside down

Oops Adjustable Nozzle 5/16" | 212-0880 mini jet new style.

Out Of Stock right now at LMI roto "Dream Maker" but out there else where.

If that's not it, feel free to yell at me although I am Fragile

I'm going with plugged jet/air line. Seen a few. The jet orifice are very small and get plugged easily. Do you get debris like tiny pine needles in the foot well area? Debris gets sucked into the pump returns in the foot well and ends up at the backside of the jets or even builds up and plugs the line deeper down in the manifold that feeds jet. Lower spa water and use a blower vac and suck and blow out the jets to see if there is a blockage.