Nordic Spa Retreat MS - issues after a storm

abcdefghii

Yesterday we had a severe storm roll through, after the storm, I noticed the hot tub lights and jets were running. Discovered the control panel unresponsive, shut the breaker off and left it until today. It's a Nordic Spa Retreat MS, with a Balboa pack.

After some investigation, I discovered the F4 fuse blown. Replaced it, but it kept blowing. I had read another thread of essentially disconnecting everything, powering up the spa and see if the fuse blew. If not, start plugging things back in and see if the fuse blows. So i installed a new fuse, everything disconnected, powered it on, then off, checked and the fuse was not blown.

Plugged in the pump - power on, jets and lights on.

Plugged in the ozone - power on, jets and lights on.

Plugged in the display - power on, jets and lights on, nothing showing on display, unresponsive to buttons.

Plugged in the heater - power on, jets and lights on.

So, it appears that everything is working except the top side controls. What concerns me though is that it kept blowing fuses until I disconnected then re-connected everything. I did notice that the pump appears to be making a rattle, which I had not noticed previously

https://youtu.be/XGsn7waULXs?t=30

The sound is there right at the beginning, then comes back at about the 35 second mark and then off again. The noise may have always been there, but in the tub with the pump on full, perhaps the noise drowns it out, but it's fairly loud with the panel off. Any idea on the noise? Could it be air somehow got into the system? Bearings? Capacitor? It seems to run fine, just every 30s make that sound.

At the least it looks like I need a new control panel, just have to find the correct one. I can find plenty similar, but the buttons are in a different order. Like this https://www.amazon.com/Balboa-BB5323...54233393&psc=1

The buttons in the link are Warm | Cool | Jets | Light

On my existing pack, the buttons are Jets | Light | Warm | Cool

If that does not matter, since the buttons would be wired to the control beneath the sticker, then it should be all good. But, I don't want to order the wrong one and end up with the buttons not doing what they should be!

Pulled the topside out, it was refusing to come out until I tore the sticker up to discover it was also screwed in place. Found plenty of options with different overlay/buttons, finally found one, of course all the way the other side of the country and the most expensive, but at hopefully, that gets it working.

Any input on the sound from the pump?