Default temperature setting

deemer

The factory default temperature setting of my 2009 Cal Spa model m-09-a526-ge is set to heat the water when the tub is power cycled.  Is there a way to change that? Maybe with dip switch settings or something?  Reason for my madness: I use the tub to cool off in the summer time with aprox 89deg water. Trouble is, here in Pittsburgh, we have our share of power outages due to storms and such.  It only takes one power outage, then power comes back on. Now my tub is instantly set to 100 deg. If I don't set the temperature back to 89 deg right away, in a couple hours my tub is at 100deg..... It takes about 2 weeks for the water to cool back down. Any way to set a lower default water temperature? 

• 1 month later...

You probably have a Balboa "Lite Leader" system. If So... they had no way to store information.

Other Boards write to a "E-Prom" chip that holds info, or had a Battery Back Up to keep the settings.

Let us know what controller you have, and maybe someone can chime in, & help