Circulation pump

Grib

I have an oasis rx170s hot tub with 3hp pump for jets. Also circulation pump for filter cycle and waterfall. I've notice the circulation pump running and waterfall on even when not in filter clean cycle. How often should the circulation pump run apart from heating water or filter cycle please note not the main jet pump just circulation pump. It seems strange to open the lid and see waterfall in operation sometimes just curious if this is normal. My dealer says its the ozonator working. I thought that only work during filter cycle I can't find any operating times in manual

A circulation pump is available 24/7, some tubs are programmed to run it 24/7, others run it when the tub needs to call for heat to maintain temp. If you have a circulator pump, the will tub run that to circulate heated water anytime it senses the need to heat the tub.

It sounds like it's working normally. Mine works like yours.

I kinda understand that if temp drops the hater kicks in and circulation pump starts but I notice it on when temp light off maybe your right. But would expect main dealer to have all the operating info instead of i don't know or I'm not sure but thanks for reply

I would also expect my dealer to have answers to basic questions. The manual might have something in it about operation. The Ozonator works when the circulation pump is running and it's not usually on any timed cycle. Obviously, the ozonator will work on a filter cycle.