Best way to repair a leaking jet gasket?

On 7/7/2022 at 8:07 PM, RDspaguy said:

There is nothing special about that gasket, so the other gaskets are in similar condition. If it really is the gasket, I'd suggest you do them all.

How did you determine that?

Did some more investigating and turns out basically all jet bodies are leaking. I already bought all the necessary jets now I just need to figure out how to remove the old ones. Is there a way I can just cutoff the nut at the back to easily remove the jet? Otherwise it is going to be very difficult for me to get in there with a wrench or channel locks to undo that nut.

Edit: I ended up heating and cutting out the jets since they were basically glued on with the foam.

20220707_200338.jpg

20220707_185937.jpg

On 7/7/2022 at 8:07 PM, RDspaguy said:

There is nothing special about that gasket, so the other gaskets are in similar condition. If it really is the gasket, I'd suggest you do them all.

How did you determine that?

Do you know if 2013 Jetsetter uses conventional 3/4 flexible pvc tubing for the jets?

I measured the OEM to be:

Flexible pvc hose measures ~.840" O.D. ~.650 I.D.

The reducer measures 1.125" O.D. ~.840" I.D.

I can only find 3/4" flexible pvc hoses online and not 5/8" like I measured. Also I can't find the same reducer that it used inside the jet body(I believe it's 1-1/8" spigot to 7/8" slip). I purchased new jet bodies but I believe it will have the same opening as the origional. Any ideas? 

20220709_211338.jpg

20220709_211257.jpg

20220709_211413.jpg

1 hour ago, RDspaguy said:

Looks like 1/2" pipe to me. If so, the reducer is 3/4x1/2.

Thank you. Would you reccomend plumbing it back to how it was stock or changing the reducer to be a 1/2 barb instead of a 1/2 slip fitting? I feel like I remember the spa guy saying something about how the slip fittings were prone to failure or something like that and he just used barbs whenever he could.