First time buyer questions

i am considering purchasing the spa, below, but concerned as the dealer claims it is their own ‘in house’ brand. Supposedly Balboa electronics, metal frame, but not a self supporting tub. 
anyone have any clue if this is a rebadged tub?

anyone worked with this company before?

https://www.premieroutdoorusa.com/product/mykonos-b3018rs-hot-tub/

@boostedws6 100% Made by Sunrans in China. They are here and will continue to gain market share. A major UK importer just opened 2 huge warehouses in the US and are filling the warehouses and reeling in dealers as we speak. Lots of smaller importers bringing them in as well setting up regional dealer networks and adding their own name to them. Off the shelf Balboa equipment,  LX pumps (Jacuzzi among others). 

Where are you located?

• Like 1

Know that most of these Chinese manufacturers also falsify UL And CE certifications giving people the false impression the spas have been tested/certified safe for use when they most certainly are not.

For $13k you can buy a hell of a lot nicer spa from a better brand.  But a lot of your ownership experience will come from the dealer you buy from. Not all dealers are created equal so it's best to find a dealer you can trust to properly service the spa if/when it needs repairs (preferably under warranty with zero callout/dispatch fees lol).

Here are some brands I'd suggest you consider (in no particular order) instead of that hunk of overpriced garbage - Sundance, Caldera, Hotspring, Jacuzzi, Nordic, Marquis, Cal Spas, Beachcomber, Arctic, Bullfrog.  I'm a big Hotspring Highlife fanboy but there are other great spas out there in the $10k-$13k range.

• 4 months later...

Bought a Stealth Model 82L (8-foot by 8-foot, two lounge positions) because it had features that the Jacuzzi we'd ordered did not, specifically the two lounge seats.  Delivery was 4 Nov (delayed due to some remodeling issues), got power connected 6 Nov (and did the initial fill).  So far, the spa seems to be performing as expected.  With that said, my biggest complaint by far is the owner's manual is so poorly translated that it's impossible to read and comprehend in a single sitting.  I've resigned myself to sitting down with the manual a few evenings each week to try and reinforce what I've learned and work on learning more parts of the manual.

If I had it to do over again I would have stayed with the Jacuzzi, if for no other reason than the owner's manual.  These are just my opinions.