Balboa Control acting crazy!

Spa Control Balboa Mode# lLPI501ST   Part#56704

Balboa Topside Control TP600U

After the second pump went bad I just unpluged it in the control box and used the spa for about a month with just the one motor which is also the main filter and heater motor.

I just replaced the wet end of pump #2 and plugged it back in. Now when auto filter cycle starts both pumps come on and stay on. Before pump #2 would only come on for a few sec and go off.

And after the filter cycle is over and both pumps turn off when you press to start pump #1 both come on.

I didn't change anything so it must be the control programming but I don't have any idea how to fix it.

Any ideas, Thanks

Sorry, here it is in plain text

Spa Control System pump problems

Balboa Model # LPI501ST Part #56704

Balboa top side control TP600U

My secondary spa pump wet end went bad a few weeks ago and while I found and ordered a new one, I just unplugged it on the circuit board. I continued to use the spa just running the primary 2 speed pump #1 that is also the filter pump.

After replacing the wet end on the secondary pump #2, the controls are acting strange.

·         When filter cycle starts both pumps start and stay on for the total filter cycle.

·         Normally pump #2 only stays on for a short time then shuts off

·         Now when you push pump #1 button both pumps come on and pump #1 is at low speed

·         Only pump #1 light is on

·         Push pump #1 again and pump #1 goes to high speed and pump #2 goes off

·         Push pump #2 and nothing happens but the light for pump #2 comes on

·         Push pump #2 again the light goes off but still pump not running

·         Push pump #1 again and pump #1 goes off

Does anyone have any idea how to fix this, it seems like the controller thinks there is only one pump and they both are wire to the same circuit. I double checked the wiring and both pumps are plugged into the correct sockets. 

UPDATE:

·         Press pump #2

·         LED light comes on and you can hear relay but pump does not come on

·         And no voltage at pump connector on board