All jets are not working

robchess

I have a Marquis Elite Broadway model hot tub. My problem is that 11 of the 30 jets are not working. All the jets are on the lower half. One note is the hot tub was empty and I filled it. It took about 4 minutes for the air bubbles to come out before the top half of jets started working. Any thoughts why 11 jets on lower half are not working. thanks

• Like 1

Are the jets in the lower half on a different pump than those in the upper half?  If so, your likely looking at another air lock in the lower half.  If the lower half are on a different pump, do you hear the pump start when you turn it on?  If the pump does not hum or try to start, you have other mechanical issues that other are better suited to help you with.

The only other thing that comes to mind is if you have a diverter valve and it is set incorrectly (to top only).  Not familiar with your tub so I am only guessing.

• Like 3