Another E1 error on MSpa Silver Cloud

harveys

We had the dreaded E1 error a few times last year, but always managed to resolve it by taking apart & cleaning the grey inlet & outlet covers and/or cleaning / replacing the filter. 

We’ve only had the tub set up again for a week or so, so clean tub/water, new filter etc, but already we’ve the E1 error & we are struggling to get rid of it this time!

We’ve tried a basic reset, opening the grey filter caps (spotless), cleaning the paper filter (looked clean), firing a hose into the inlet, running the tub with just the filter, just the bubbles…etc…but alas, everything seems to result in the E1 error.

I really don’t want to have to remove the unit, and start taking it apart, assuming I can, but what are the logical alternatives? 

I’ve had a quick scan of the other E1 error posts on here, so I know different folk have had success with different approaches. 

Just looking for a logical series of checks/trials in an attempt to make sure I’ve tried them all, before I head down the removal or send off for repair route. 

Thanks in advance. 

• 1 year later...

Hi,

I am experiencing exactly the same problem as you describe. I’ve spent all weekend trying different solutions but the E1 error code is still returning. 

I really don’t want to empty the hot tub and start again but I’m running out of options.