hush/circulation pump getting on 160V instead of 220V

Hi.

I have a beachcomber 300 series hottub. I got Dy error, then as per suggestion from their tech support, tried to remove air lock, replaced sensors and even repaired the hush pump (they changed the capacitor and two other parts, don't know if anything was ever wrong in it).

Finally today, a local technician visited and this is what he has to say -

"The control board is shot, it's only sending 160 volts not 220 to the pump"

He said he can replace the entire thing but it can be possible that by changing the Relay only,it can start working.

I am yet to speak to the manufacturer as their office is closed but wanted to know if its something that can be done or is there any other option available others than changing the entire board?

On 6/3/2022 at 7:32 PM, biren jana said:

He said he can replace the entire thing but it can be possible that by changing the Relay only,it can start working.

If you can find an electronics repair shop around, they can possibly diagnose to confirm the relay is bad, and then de-solder/re-solder a fresh relay onto the board.  It's not uncommon to have a failed relay and get someone to replace it - but not every repair shop is willing to do it