Hot Springs relay spa no pumps run no heater

Morgra

Greetings all. I posted on this earlier but after reading it decided to try and simplify and try to do a better job explaining problem. It’s a 2016 hot springs relay. Powers up, lights all work inside the spa. I filled it with water and the motors for jets do not run and heater not working. I get an error on display which I am attaching a video to show. The power and ready lights flash and there are 10 sets of dashes and solid lines in tied of 5. I have sense been told this is an error code. I checked the spa for air lock problems but could not find air. I opened one end of the heating unit to see if air would escape but only water came out. I checked for air at the pumps but only water came out no hissing air when I disconnected the water pipe at the pump. Next I turned to the printed circuit board. When I press the control panel button to turn on the jets, I hear relays click on. I can press the button for the two speeds of low and high and hear relays and then the third push of the button is the off position and I hear another click sound of relay I guess turning off. Pumps never turn on. I believe it is in some kind of limit condition. On the printed circuit board when I turn on power the bus LED, Limit LED light up I believe green. When I turn the jets on another LED labeled Heat, blinks. The pumps never turn on. I found 3 sensors plugged up to the board, regulator thermistor, pressure switch ( this one is very small square shaped in the balboa heater unit) and limit sensor that also appears on heater tube. It is a small silver tube itself and I assume it’s a heat sensor. I don’t know anything about hot tubs. I tried using a meter to check resistance of the sensors. I gave wrong information in the last post. The pressure switch reads open. I mistakenly said it read 10.5k in the first post. Does anyone know how the pressure switch should read when unplugged from the board and testing the resistance with a meter?the small silver tube that is plugged into limit plug on the board, and is laying on the outside of the heater unit reads 10.5 k when tested with a meter for resistance. The regulating thermistor tested 10.3k. I can’t decide why I have these symptoms. I would have thought the jets would work if heat unit failed. I tested the resistance of the heat coil and it reads 14.3 ohms so I at least know it has not burned open. Does anyone know if the pressure switch can be bypassed just long enough to test if it may be the problem. Anyone have any other thoughts. I have only one local repair crew who say they can work on a hot springs, but they sure did not sound confident. They are also two-three weeks backed up. I was tempted to throw darts and order all 3 sensors… but if I can be smarter and understand better how to troubleshoot it I would love to learn. Any help is appreciated: 

E3533B44-D07A-4C03-821A-3F8D6D0EF210.jpeg

Thank you. Yes both fuses are good. It appears the pumps are not being switched on due to this “ heat LED “ flashing when I turn on the jets. Or attempt to. I hear a relay click then immediately see d20, this “ heat” led ( I assume it’s a heater LED ) the pumps never make any noise or vibrate. I have taken my finger and rotated both motor spindle enough to see they are not locked up. The motors are 230 volt motors… is there a way for me to test the motors with a meter?