Mold in tub?!?

Vegas

One of our tubs pumps went out and the dealer replaced the pump under warranty. A few weeks go by and I started Black dots at the waterline on the shell. Pull the filters same thing. When trying to wipe off this black it would just smudge and I would have to use a good amount of pressure to wipe it off the shell. 

Figured it was some sort of contamination I dump the water and refilled. Almost immediately the black spots reappeared but even worse on the filters. I purged with ahh-some. Bleached the entire shell and cover, rinsed very well, Refilled and super chlorinated the water. Allowed the water to circulate for 45 minutes at 20+ ppm then dumped the water again and put in brand new filters. I balanced the water and went back to chlorine as I never had these sort of issue with it. 

I also hit it with an enzyme and MPS ( 2ounces ) after I balanced. 

Now each morning I come out I find a bit of yellow/orange slime on the shell. ( did not take a picture)

My suspicion is that the techs used a pump that was contaminated and allowed mold to form. But I also have zero experience with mold so I cannot confirm this is the issue.

photo of water below is from when it was being Super chlorinated. Filter picture is after I allowed them to dry out in the sun. 

Any thoughts? 

F81F7941-6A91-450A-A2F4-DD40F8E5B2E5.jpeg

6DD2459B-8DBB-4222-91F1-A2D86DC1F1B0.jpeg

37 minutes ago, dashmer said:

Your photo looks like biofilm that has come out of your plumbing.  If water was sitting in the tub for a while when it was being repaired could totally generate biofilm.  If I were you, I would purge the tub with Ahhsome.

if you go back and read my post I’ve already done that

Furthermore the tub didn’t sit with water in it the pump was replaced  immediately

Hi Vegas:  I am the manufacturer of Ahh-Some.  Your picture clearly shows additional biofilms that have migrated out of the plumbing and is adhering to your shell.  Sometimes, after a single purge, biofilms get loosened and begin to break away from the sticky gooey matrix holding the colony together.  What you have are “late leavers”.  Nothing to worry about.  I recommend that if you have additional Ahh-Some gel available that you purge again.  You can use half the amount of gel that you used for the initial,purge.  Place filters inside the hot tub while the purge is taking place.

Additionally, I recommend that you turn the pump on and off a few times so that the initial start of water flow can also help eliminate some gunk.  This really helps.  So, one more purge and you should be fine.