Too much alkiline hot tub

My son accidentally dumped two large bags of fine powder “Alkinlinity Increaser” in our spa.  It left a thick white covering over everything. The jets wouldn’t turn well. It was awful.  The filter was was caked in the filter creases with white milky goo. I drained it,cleaned everything and wiped it down well, removed all the jets and cleaned them, changed the filters, etc..  I then refilled it, ran a spa flush for 24 hours, drained it, wiped down and cleaned everything again. 
I just refilled it, tested the water and it looked clear enough.  I added appropriate chemicals to balance.  Looked clear.  Sat in it and it was covered in the thin white dust! I wiped it down while in it and then the filtered filled with white goo and the water is cloudy, jets are covered and hard to turn!

please help - anyone have any ideas on how to get this stuff completely out??