Hot Springs SX Hot Tub Control Board Replacement

The Control Board in my 2014 Hot Springs SX tub failed. I replaced it with a 76840 Hawk control board and a 76843 control panel. After updating the software with the provided USB drive, I stepped through and set all the jumpers according to the instructions. When done I powered the tub off and back on. The control panel displays READY and pushing the TEMP UP button it shows the ambient temp 76° and the set temp 100°. When I push the JET button I hear a relay click in the control box, and the jet symbol appears on the control panel, but the pump doesn't turn on. The panel shows READY and displays two parallel lines of horizontal dashes. Pushing SET or Temp Up/Down has no effect. I tried to take a pic of the control panel but apparently the READY and dashes are pulsating faster than my eyes but not faster than the shutter speed. The panel shows software 1.09S.

Any suggestions before I drain it and remove the pump for testing?

IMG_0714.jpg