Help finding pump shaft seal for 3HP Balboa (1016205)

Hovik

Hi have a Maax Spa with 3 Balboa 3HP pumps. One of them had white splatter all around where the motor and impeller meet and the impeller can be seen spinning. This seemed to me to be dried up chlorinated water which got out through a bad seal set. I disassembled and removed the old seal set (see attached). Inside diameter is about 3/4". I just need help finding the right part number. 1213004 was a p/n I found on pool spa supplies dot com and it looks identical but I want to be sure before ordering. Any help would be appreciated.

John

Balboa.JPG

Thanks. I ended up ordering p/n 1213004 which is probably the same thing. When you say to get the rubber o-ring off, that's not a problem, it was just riding the shaft somewhere in the middle. Should that be replaced? If so, is it supposed to just sit on the middle of the shaft like that or go toward the motor side or the pump side of the shaft? I'll order up some silicone lube. I think I may have some silicone in a spray can.