does ultraspa turn your water teal blue?

Cristina

Had tub for a week. levels are all good but water is teal. the only thing i can think its that its from the UltraSpa water conditioner which is blue. Anyone else use UltraSpa and it turn their water very blue? just want to make sure there isnt something else wrong with the water that im missing.

ive added a picture but its much more teal in person.

hotutb.jpg

“Ultra Spa is a specially formulated water conditioner that is compatible with all hot tub sanitizer systems and chemicals. It not only leaves your skin softer and smelling fresher than when you entered the hot tub, but SpaBoss Ultra Spa will also make your other spa chemicals more effective in doing their jobs like keeping the water clear and the pH level balanced. Use this product easily to clarify your hot tub water and enhance your experience.”

On 2/11/2022 at 3:47 PM, Susanj said:

Ahhsome isn’t blue, is it? 

The gel I have is blue. Of course it does not turn the water blue. 

Thanks for posting that description, which I'm pretty sure was written by a politician since it took all those words to say nothing. 🤣 

My motto is: If you don't need it, don't use it. You don't need it. But if you like blue water and unknown chemicals in your spa, go for it.

it's basically a borate product that might include a water clarifer. I was unable to find the SDS for it and my concern is that it might also contain copper sulfate but it might just be a coloring agent they put in to color the water.. It's made by Capo industries in Canada. They are also the North American distributors of the Aquafinesse line, of which I am not a fan.