New vs501z

Boo

Just finished replacing legacy hardware. Upgraded to this VS 501z and Topside control panel. Programming question. Pump continues to run while in standard mode.. Seems to shut down in in Economy mode. Only Dip switches I have set are  3 and 10.  It keeps temperature well.. Runs Great.. Yes It has an insulated cover. All I did was retrofit the hot tub for new hardware, I figure its probably an easy fix to someone more knowledgeable. One motor, Prozone, New VS501z and jets.. Nothing special.  Actually pump just kicked off. So I guess its working correctly.  Lol... 

Dip Switch.png

The Template I'm not using seems to be the one I need to use since I don't have a blower. Guess that would require reprogramming something to make the buttons designated..  When I use the Balboa, Blower kicks the pump on low. Guess that's normal. Should I leave it alone considering all other buttons work as they should?

IMG_20220207_201722_resized.jpg