Not heating up

MissKris

2003 Kauai new to me and not heating up.

There are bubbles coming out of ozonator  hole. 

The jets work great. I tried opening the pipe to let air out in case there was a bubble after the spa shut off and I got the dashes. I restarted and no dashes after 24 hrs but still no heat. I pulled the filter. 

should the stream out of ozonator be hot?

What next?

2 hours ago, MissKris said:

There are bubbles coming out of ozonator  hole. 

That tells me the circulation pump should be working - can you feel a flow of water through that port?

I have a 2019 Jetsetter and something similar happened to me. Your tub may be in protection mode.  If you were to test the thermistors with a multimeter, they should be be around 15k ohms of resistance (although don't quote me on that number lol).  I'm pretty sure if either of the two temperature sensors has failed, the system won't run the heater or let you hit the jets.

Temperature sensors are a common point of failure in a tub and they should be cheap and easy to replace.

2 hours ago, MissKris said:

should the stream out of ozonator be hot?

Yes.  If you're on 110v it should be pretty warm (not super hot), and if on 220v you should be getting some pretty hot water out of that vent.

There is water coming out of port. I’m on 220v and it is not warm. Seem like the sensor that displays  70F is working (and temp is set at 103F) Summer mode is not on. Jets do work. 

So I shut off power and open the box? I have on OHM meter just not quite sure what I am testing. I will get a picture if it helps.