Hot tub Will not Heat up

Jdk5454

Post photos of the circuit board and the schematic on the inside cover as well as the topside control so we know what you have.

Going to assume it is a Balboa control system based on the sensor location in the heater tube.

First make sure it is not in a Economy or sleep mode and in standard/ready mode.

Why did you replace the sensors to begin with?

Do you have a multi meter and know how to use it safely?

Disconnect the copper tabs from the heater element and lift them up a bit so they don't touch anything and test the 2 tabs for 240V power coming off the circuit board. Make sure the heat indicator light is solid and not flickering when testing. If you get 240V replace the heater element if you don't get 240 you likely have a burnt out heater relay and will have to pull the board from the housing. Look on back of board for darkened or burnt areas around the heater relays. Relays can be replaced but knowledge and the right tools are needed. I take mine to a local electronics repair shop. 

If you live in a cold sub zero area I recommend you get a small space heater inside the cabinet to keep it from freezing... -20c here today 🥶   

It is in standard mode. 

I replaced the sensors because it kept tripping into HH mode. I finally got that fixed and now it won’t heat up. Jets work fine hi and low. The heating light comes on and stays steady. It will get down to about 30 degrees at night where I am at.thanks for your help.

F81518B5-3A26-4834-A470-F741AD5FD60B.png

272F055C-6224-4FCA-80D4-72DE91F1CC24.png

49C18876-372F-4B25-9307-A8D9E1242322.png

My next move would be to remove the board and look on the back for darkened or burnt areas around the black square relays. Won't always show but a lot do and is an easy way to know. It sounds like you have a bad relay. Post pics of the back of the board. Repair is cheapest way to go if you can find a good electronics repair shop that has those relays. Those relays are a little different style than used on most spa circuit boards and might be a hard find. 

Ok thanks for all your help. I will not be able to replace or repair the board for a few days. The pump hasn’t stopped running could that end up being a problem? I understand it’s not going to heat up but having the pump running will at least circulate the water and keep it from freezing ? 

14 minutes ago, Jdk5454 said:

but having the pump running will at least circulate the water and keep it from freezing ? 

Yes it will keep it from freezing. A small space heater inside with med. setting would work as well. I would power spa up circulate water x 2 a day am/pm.