Caldera Vacanza 2015 not heating (cpanel works, pumps work, Start blinks, no error code)

3dron

I am getting no heating but all the cleaning timer functions keep running fine. 

Pumps run at all range settings from circulate to full.

I have checking if filter blocked/dirty/greasy.  Even tested without filter.

I have powered off for 1 minute and turned breaker back on.

On power on no error codes, it just comes up to full menu with START blinking.

I have Ohm tested both Heat Sensor and Hi Limit with Ohm meter set to 20k
Main heat sensor (wire feeds under tub) reading is 1 without movement.  Is this reading broken or just because the sensor is touching such cold water?  (cpanel read 50°)

HI Limit sensor which I can see is attached to metal pipe right below control panel reads 11.83

I jumped the heat sensor cboard pins, powered back on and it reads 115° on cpanel but START still blinks.  I tried running through the pump levels and clean setting shortly.  But it still blinks START.

At this point I just unjumped.  Should I still let it run jumped to see if the water heats?  Or should the START stop blinking immediately if the sensor was an issues?

I hope it's just sensor replacement.

Could I get some clarification? I just like to understand how everything works.

If the water is around 50° and the display shows 50° and when I jump the pins I get 115° which also seems correct and that board is also taking in i out correctly, then would it be a bad sensor.  Or is 50° just a default reading when the sensor is open (cracked?)

And if the tested Hi Limit gave 11k ohms at this water temperature is that correct?  Doesn't that sound like a healthy sensor?

Is there any way to jump/open the pins to trick cboard and see if the hot tub stop blinking "start" and starts heating?

If I bought new sensors I could just plug them in but not installed and at their temperature reads the tub should start working properly correct?  (because outdoor temperature is in the 70s.

Thanks

3dron