HotSprings NXT REMOTE and Ace Salt System

100Million

I was wondering if someone know what the problem is with my remote?

All buttons on the remote works except the Ace Salt system button.  What happens is when i reset my tub and turn the power on and off. the salt system works and the button works. the light on the ace salt controller is on and no error.  but later that day it is still on and if i try to press the salt system button to check if it is working ... this is what happens ......when you press the button it will not switch on to the screen. and when i press the button the salt controller goes off and all green light are off. It will not turn back on unless i turn the hot tub on and off again then it works again until i press the ace salt button.  Anyone knows what the problem is?

Thanks

Chris

Have you tried restarting the wireless remote (not just the hottub)?  Press and hold the top right corner of the remote over the battery icon for 10 seconds - the remote should restart.   Alternatively you could pull the battery on the remote, but a restart should do the same thing.

Don't know if this will fix it, but maybe

ratchet I tried to remove battery and start it over and it will work but then it goes back to dont work.  I did look at the battery and it has  a little corrosion on  the plug part but not the pin part.  I dont know if it is the salt contorller or the wireless remote or the control panel.  Some times i go out to the tub and both lights are off on the salt controller.  and the remote button wont press for the salt settings and the only way to make it work is turn the tub off at the breaker and turn it back on.

I just dont know.

Thanks

Chris

UPDATE

I figured out what is causing the problem. When i turn on my Jets with my wireless remote it shuts off the ace controller. when i turn on the Jets with the button under the controller it doesnot turn off the ace Salt Contoller.

Go Figure .... but I dont know why it is doning this.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Chris