Jump to content

balboa bp2000g1 with a tp900 expansion pump(s) issue


Recommended Posts

I've retrofit an older swimspa with a new bp2000g1.  I've also installed a new tp900 topside to control it.  All wiring is correct and verified.  When the system starts up in prime mode, all my pumps are visible and work correctly.  Once I exit prime mode, pumps 3 and 4 (connected to the extender board) disappear.   I can rotate which pumps are plugged in where and the issue follows the extender.  I can't find any information about menu programming that needs done.  All paperwork says the display will show "all available accessories".  Presently, the unit is running in mode 7 2spd,1spd,1spd,1spd.   I've tried other modes, with the same results.  Thoughts?

Thanks in advance,


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...