Irritated skin with my Nordic Jubilee LS hot tub

MTBingNinja

Very pleased with my Nordic Jubilee LS hot tub that we purchased and installed in May of 2021, but my skin usually gets itchy the next day and sometimes for a few days.  Very annoying.  Seems like it's happening more as the colder weather approaches due to the drier weather.  In the past, I can sit in the hot tub for 2-4 hours, but have been experimenting with limiting my hot tub endeavors to 60-75 minutes to see if that will help but still get itchy skin.  My chemicals are balanced.  I clean the filter routinely.  Temperature is usually at 96-100.  I use the Frog @ease Floating Sanitizing System; I've even tried to turn down the chlorine setting.  I've even tried using Triswim Chlorine Removal Swimmers Body Wash and Triswim Lotion Moisturizing Repairing Skin.  The Nordic also has an ozinator installed.     It's very irritating (pun intended), want to relax and enjoy myself but battling the itchy skin is irritating.  It doesn't seem to both others that are enjoying the hot tub.   Appreciate your feedback.   Thank you.