Pump #2 won't shut off

SpaFan1

I am having the same problem that a number of other persons here seem to be having ...pump #2 won't shut off.  I have a 2014 Trevi Exalta spa.  Everything was working fine until I turned on pump #2 and now it won't turn off until I shut off the power.  I have cycled the power off and on 3 times without any differing results.  I have pressed and held the pump #1 button until the display panels shows "off" and the pump stays on.  When I press the pump #2 button, the display panel indicates pump #2 on and I press in again and the pump #2 indicates off, but the pump stays on. No error codes are shown on the display panel.  Pump #2 is a single speed pump and pump#1 is the two speed pump that won't shut off until the temperature setting is lowered to below the current water temperature.

Has anyone found a fix for this problem?

Thank you

Since I said Trevi instead of Dynasty, you already have figured out that live in Quebec.  I have attached a picture of the spa pack (with the pump#2 unplugged).  The only diagram that I can find is on the power supply, but it doesn't show contacts.  I tried to open the power supply (see picture below), but I can only get access to the input wires since the box appears to be Ingress Protection (IP) X5.  

20211128_121540.thumb.jpg.3b956e8941e30e0c6878e56bc9936491.jpg20211128_122206.thumb.jpg.83cd9206cffbce7ba1c845f9de6c0d89.jpg supply 

The power supply is for the lights and stereo only. I can see the indicator lights are on so it's working. 

So when you power the spa up does the pump 2 immediately start? 

18 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

If it shuts off after resetting power it is not a stuck relay.

Do you see the pump 2 triangle indicator go on and off when the pump 2 button is pushed. Does the # 2 pump stay on with the indicator off?

Yes, pump#2 stays on continuously.  When the power is turned on, only the blower should start.  However, both the blower and pump#2 runs.  The triangle indicator shows only the blower running for the 1st minute (even though pump#2 is running). After the 1st minute, the pump#2 triangle indicator comes on, the blower shuts off, and pump#2 continues to run.  After the 2nd minute, pump#2 triangle indicator turns off (but pump#2 continues to run) and pump#1 indicator turns on with pump#1.   

Finally, I can press pump#2 indicator at any time and the triangle indicator will toggle between on and off with pump#2 running continuously.   

@SpaFan1 you have to remove the blue box and then remove the back cover to access the circuit board. If you have to remove the circuit board you should have a small thermostatically controlled space heater inside the cabinet to keep the water from freezing until you can get it fixed. I use a guy in Guelph ON for circuit board repair if you want his number send me a PM. Due to the time of year you need to be very careful about freezing the spa. Draining it is not enough and would need to be properly winterize it if it is going to be down for an extended period of time or face COSTLY repairs. You may want to find a complete spa pack for replacement to save time. At least then you can run it on pump 1 and keep it hot until you have the new pack. 

It would be good to test power coming out of the spa pack going to pump 2 with pump 2 disconnected to make sure it is not a pump issue. It is unlikely a pump issue but always good to test before buying a new pack. Advise you get the old one fixed so you have a spare or to resell and recoup some of your money. This type of repair can be done fairly cheap.