Pump issues

Bconley

I have a 08 Viking Aurora spa. All worked fine but It started leaking from the seal on the impeller unit. I could not find a replacement so I had to buy a motor/ impeller assembly that was almost an exact match. It was an easy change as it was the same size as the old one. After install and refill I turned on the spa and it ran fine and heated up fine. After about 3 days the pump would not start. The pump would hum for about 10 seconds and then a click and would turn off. Tried resetting many time and would continue to hum and not start. 
so I drained and took out the new pump. I then took the old pump that worked( but leaked) and changed the impeller unit. So now I have the old pump on the new impeller unit. Hooked back up and refilled. Worked for 2 days and then hummed and wouldn't start. So question is what could possible make 2 pumps quit working. I only changed due to the leak of a seal and now have big issues. 

21 hours ago, Bconley said:

The pump would hum for about 10 seconds and then a click and would turn off.

Usually a blown start capacitor. Is the new pump the same voltage as the old?

21 hours ago, Bconley said:

So now I have the old pump on the new impeller unit. Hooked back up and refilled. Worked for 2 days and then hummed and wouldn't start.

Usually a blown start capacitor. What is the amp draw listed on the new and old pumps?

Post pics of equipment area, circuit board, wiring diagram, and pump labels.

23 hours ago, RDspaguy said:

Post pics of equipment area, circuit board, wiring diagram, and pump labels.

The new pump pulls almost 25% more amps than the old. This likely translates to a 1/2hp difference in the pump. This should not be a problem for the new pump assembly, but could be a problem for the old motor with the new impeller. 

@CanadianSpaTech, any thoughts?