Potential Suction issue

My swimspa is just a few months old. There is a filter in 2 different corners of the tub. Typically when the pump is on low and especially high, you can see both of the plastic prefilters get sucked under the water from suction. At the moment the one on the right in the photo doesnt seem to have enough suction to pull it under. I even swapped filters and have the same outcome so i dont think its a dirty filter however i cant notice any different force in the jets on either side of the tub (which may be irrelevant). Any ideas? Thanks

1C0DA6B2-7B9B-4439-83FC-F8F9936224F5.jpeg

Are you sure the jet pressure is unchanged and they all still work? All the pumps are running? You're certain this hasn't been this way and you just never noticed before?

Try removing the filters. If it's the same, call the dealer. There are a few things it might be, but they are covered by warranty. 

Im certain all jets are working and I dont detect any pressure changes on them (by touch). I put new filters on last night. Kinda stuck my hand down in there before putting that filter on and def felt some good suction. Its possible I never noticed before that one did and one didnt but Id almost bet a paycheck both would go down previously. If i turn pump 1 on high it will go down with a little help. 

Many spas with 2 filters have 1 specifically for a circulation pump and the other on the main pump. Do you know if yours has a 24/7 circulation pump?

Is it just that the floating part is sticking or has something under it? Do you have water flowing into it like the other side?

If you could post a pic of the equipment area and circuit board it would help me see what you've got going on there.