Help With New Purchase

Brad

About ready to make a new purchase of a Marquis Reward spa from a local dealer. They have quoted $7,800 for a new one to include steps automatic cover delivery and setup. Is this a reasonable price? Thanks for the help.

Can't really comment on the price, it depends on what part of the country you live in. I can suggest though that if you like the Reward, you may want to compare it to a Tiger River Caspian, they are similar size, seating and configuration.

Can't really comment on the price, it depends on what part of the country you live in. I can suggest though that if you like the Reward, you may want to compare it to a Tiger River Caspian, they are similar size, seating and configuration.

That is a very fair price anywhere in the country. As for comparing it to the Caspian, I think it is a bit of stretch to do so the Reward holds 70 gallons more of water, has 12 more jets and longer warranty on several items and is also transferable.

That is a very fair price anywhere in the country. As for comparing it to the Caspian, I think it is a bit of stretch to do so the Reward holds 70 gallons more of water, has 12 more jets and longer warranty on several items and is also transferable.

I don't comment much on specific models as I'm not a sales guy but I'd probably agree; the Caspian probably isn't the best comparison as the Reward is a bit more spa and I'm pretty sure costs more too. The Reward probably compares closer to one of the Hot Springs.

Hopefully someone can help you with your question about price but Marquis is a good brand.

About ready to make a new purchase of a Marquis Reward spa from a local dealer. They have quoted $7,800 for a new one to include steps automatic cover delivery and setup. Is this a reasonable price? Thanks for the help.

The price appears to be very reasonable, especially with the extra goodies added in. Enjoy your spa!

Hi Brad. As a new Marquis owner I must say you are looking at a GREAT spa. We looked at the Reward but during the wet test found it too deep for my wife. We were quoted a price of $7400 plus tax from a dealer in eastern Ohio. Long story short, we waited for the Epic and fell in love with that model. After 2 months of ownership, I cannot say enough good things about this spa. No problems at all. The frog system is great, IMO.

Many people don't like bromine but we have found no issuses with it. BTW, we got the Epic out the door for a little more than your quote for the Reward. I don't think that I could get the same deal now. Marquis didn't know what a great product they have with the Epic and priced them a little low at first. Those days are over, I think. Anyway I think your quote is fair. Have you looked at the Epic? If not, I would urge you to do so.

You can always haggle on price. Good luck

drprwnap

From limited personal experience:

1. I've owned a VitaSpa since last spring - so far seems like a good purchase.

2. I recommend AGAINST Thermospas; I tried to get a salesman's visit to get an estimate...I just don't like their business/sales practices.

3. Wet testing - I feel the same as one of the above replies. What hot tub WON'T feel great at 102 degrees at first? I made sure my tub felt comfortable EMPTY, and looked carefully at the jet seelction and arrangement, filtration system, warrannty, etc. Back to wet testing: the seat I like best after 6 months isn't the seat I liked best the first week, evidence that 20 minutes of wet teating doesn't tell the whole story.

i bought a marquis epic and love it.

good price GREAT SPA!!

• 2 months later...