Marquis euphoria losing water every day

Umair

Hi,

I have a Marquis Euphoria spa and I have it on in the sleep mode and temperature set at 26 degrees.

almost every day the water level in the spa drops. I have to fill it up after 2 days to make sure that the water does not drop below the filter openings.

I tried to look for water leakages outside but couldn’t see any apparent ones.

Could you please advice what to do here.

thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. It can be seen dripping at the screw but it looks like it is coming from higher up. There is 2 possible o-rings that can be replaced that will likely stop the drip. There is an o-ring in between the white coupler and the black face of the wet end. There is also an o-ring between the face of the wet end and the body of the wet end. You would need to remove the face of the pump and would be easiest to drain the spa and remove the pump to do it. You could try to close the gate/slice valves and crimp off or plug the 2- 3/8" lines but the slice valves often don't hold back the water 100%. Let us know results

On 11/17/2021 at 6:22 AM, CanadianSpaTech said:

Yes. It can be seen dripping at the screw but it looks like it is coming from higher up. There is 2 possible o-rings that can be replaced that will likely stop the drip. There is an o-ring in between the white coupler and the black face of the wet end. There is also an o-ring between the face of the wet end and the body of the wet end. You would need to remove the face of the pump and would be easiest to drain the spa and remove the pump to do it. You could try to close the gate/slice valves and crimp off or plug the 2- 3/8" lines but the slice valves often don't hold back the water 100%. Let us know results

This. 

And I also have found that the slice valves won't hold back all the water.

Hi,

I spend some more time to examine the fault and you were right. It does come from higher up.

if you look in the video below, you will see that the water is leaking from a ring further up. This is not a place for the screw (I don’t know what it is).

could you please share your opinion on this. do you still think the solution is an O ring ?

adding two videos and also a picture of the pump taken from the net.

video 2:

technical image of the pump :

0650F5D7-0BB8-45D2-8CBB-517A1EDCCCF1.png.121d37616ba48604759f1124c87346e2.png