Can these parts be replaced?

6010fd12

I have a 2013 HotSprings Jetsetter and while winterizing it I managed to accidentally break 2 things.

1) The barbed fitting on the Freshwater III ozone generator

2) The male end of a pvc pipe

Can these 2 thing be replaced? If so where can I purchase them? I know the pvc pipe shouldn't be too difficult to replace but I don't know if I have to replace the whole ozone generator or not to fix that.

20211102_181116.jpg

20211102_181811.jpg

You could also just epoxy the hole and plug the line. Not a critical line. It flows water from the filter basket to help with air locks. Dig out the 2 halves of the check valve and post a photo. Based on the age of the spa you may want to consider replacing the ozone. They don't have a very long working life. 

On 11/4/2021 at 11:49 AM, 6010fd12 said:

I have a 2013 HotSprings Jetsetter

Jetsetter ❤️ - best three seater in the industry in my humble opinion hahaha. 

On 11/6/2021 at 7:29 AM, CanadianSpaTech said:

Based on the age of the spa you may want to consider replacing the ozone. They don't have a very long working life. 

Yep, Hotspring Freshwater III ozonators have a 20,000 hour rated lifespan (which when paired with a circulation pump would be 2.25 years).   It should be around $300 for the kit which also includes a new mazzei injector (note to @6010fd12 - the mazzei injectors are known to eventually start leaking, since the replacement kit includes a new injector free of charge, might as well replace it while you're down there).

• Like 2